[Chrysler300] Fantasy Vacation - Rockford - Taking apart the "G"

[Chrysler300] Fantasy Vacation - Rockford - Taking apart the "G"

I wanted to thank everyone who e-mailed me with suggestions. Today was day one and the "bagging and tagging" was going very well. The hood and front end are basically off. The interior was already mostly out as the seats were being recovered with Gary's finest.

I believe the picture count is around 50.

Quick question, there is a vacuum hose that goes to the brake booster and to the front of the car. Mine is blocked off at the radiator cowl. What is this for? It looks like there may have been something under the battery tray.

Just a note, I found the receipt from the last restoration in 1987. It was $1,100 for a total repaint and repair of both rear quarters. I'm working on my current restorer to match the price....

Mark Knutsen
300 G

Yahoo! Groups Links