[Chrysler300] Anti Chatter Brake Drum Springs

[Chrysler300] Anti Chatter Brake Drum Springs

Hello to All in 300 Land

First let me thank all of you who gave input about the need for replacement
anti-chatter brake drum springs.

They were installed by Chrysler to improve the braking on their vehicles.
These components age,  wear and stretch, so they need replacing to keep the
brake system at it's original functional state. It improves your driving
saftey as well as the correct originality of your restored vehicle. These
cars go fast quickly and so need to stop quickly as well. Proper drum
springs aid in heat disipation as well as anti chatter of the brake shoes

We now have the 12" springs in stock and they are ready to ship. Through the
help we recieved we were able to raise the quantity enough to get the cost
down to a selling price of $12.75 per each spring.

We would appreciate those of you who want them emailing your firm order and
the quantity needed. Our terms are as follows.  We will accept payment by
PayPal, Money orders. Cashiers checks and personal checks.
Your shipping cost will be from zip code 48114 to your destination. We will
ship USPS or UPS. If you include your zip code in your order we will
calculate the frieght and confirm the full cost in a reply email. You may
also look it up yourself at either web site. The springs weigh 1 pound each.

We will ship with in 48 hours of full payment recieved. We will ship after
personal checks have cleared our bank.

Thank you again for your input. Lets keep the "Beautilul Brutes" rolling.
The good news today is that they are a valuable asset to our pleasure as
well as to our financial well being. Enjoy Them.
Lets keep the all restored.

Ray Menzel in Michigan
61 300 G
64 300 K  (parts)