[Chrysler300] eBay

Ok, I'm ready for the flames on the following comment, but here goes anyway.

I have to say, I really do not like it when people post about specific parts
that show up on eBay.  Unless it is a complete car, I would rather not see
these posts. When someone needs a particular part, and they are doing their
due diligence in spending the time and effort to locate the part, I
guarantee you they are already looking at the item on eBay.

It takes time to constantly follow these eBay listings, and when someone
comes on and alerts HUNDREDS of people at one time about a specific item, it
sure is good for the seller, but not the buyer.  Invariably it will bring in
competition for the item that didn't exist before the posting and raise the
price, inflating the cost of these items for us all.  If you spot an item
that you know a particular person needs, send them an email directly, not to
the list.

My 2 cents worth.  I will now put on my Nomex suit.

Bob J

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: