[Chrysler300] trailer tires, new van & Exner

[Chrysler300] trailer tires, new van & Exner

1) Tires can fail, especially when carrying heavy loads at speed - making
sure they have a high pressure in them is an obvious first essential - if
they are good quality, they will take a fair bit higher than car tire
pressure. Low pressures equal heat build up, and heat destroys tires real
fast, aka blowouts coming soon. In Australia we have light and heavy
commercial car type tires, their tread type not so much the finer/closer car
type - are ones like these available in US?

And re the need for trailers - as a teenager I bought old late 20s cars and
drove them home - even a '37 Indian Sidecar, and I then lived 200 miles up
bush! Later I started buying rarer cars that sometimes needed a trailerto
bring home, before I realised/decided/woke up, if it needed a trailer, avoid
the likely grief/time/money before it was able to be driven.
Now I think I detect, some of you who have cars too good to be driven - we
are stange people sometimes aren't some of us sometimes?! I had a real real
rare fast fast fasr car, alloy body, likely one of the three best original
condition ones remaining in the world, and for ten years never drove it
because I was scared something might happen to it, before I woke up I better
enjoy it, because when I died I couldn't take it with me to enjoy it then!!
The worst enemy of a good enjoyable car can be making it more perfect than
new, because then we are afraid to use it?

2) new Chrysler 300grilled van mentioned on Club listings - please someone
who knows anyone at Chrysler tell them NO EVER EVER ANY 300Cnameplate
minivan/Van - Exner must turn in his grave - take a look at the MoparCars
concept site that that was also just given on the Club site, and see the
often remarkable styling attempted back in Exner's fifties period. Some may
look a bit odd, but these were concepts, supposed to make one
think/question.
Sadly I doubt  DaimlerChrysler will ever release a swoopy knockout 300, as
it will steal from their best US Mercedes buyer/sales source for likely
their highest profit product - all I believe the 300 will get is a product
that gives DC additional sales to their big V8 V12 sports/luxo MB Coupes and
Convertibles - that I think adds up to more brick shaped 300s, rather than
what many hope may be coming - please may I be wrong.  Meantime, all who
can, tell DC use their imagination re new names for product, rather than
misuse too much the 300 one.

Christopher in Oz

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM