[Chrysler300] Anyone near to Aaronsburg Pennsyl?

[Chrysler300] Anyone near to Aaronsburg Pennsyl?

Is there anyone who would collect a motor and take it to nearest shipper
able to get it to Los Angeles for a fee? If so, contact me directly in next
day if possible.

The motor would need to be collected in next two weeks, but it not so
important when given to shipper, and it would require strapping it onto a
pallet which would have to be provided.  Collection address is Aaronsburg
Pennsylvania.

Christopher in Australia where I am back on drivers side rocker rust
replacement on 300C again after other old cars' stuff took me off it the
last three weeks
- not much news otherwise here except most of southern part of Australia
having a real cold dry start to winter - one of aust's biggest rod shows is
on in Sydney this weekend, but not too many Concours anywhere this time of
year here.  Great to hear of Palo Alto 300 display and interest it
attracted, especially considering the earlier great cars that were there
like Duesenberg etc. Seeing all you guys having good times together, has
made me decide I am going to seek out 300 owners in Oz and NZ and see if we
can form some sort of '300 AusNZ something Chapter?' amongst ourselves.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM