[Chrysler300] Orson Wells & Lawton Meet

Hello 300'ly to all!
    Being a host for a 300 meet is like what Orson Wells said of being a movie director, "it's like being a kid with the largest set of electric trains one could want!".  Needless to say I am so excited along with Marnie to host this meet.  The autumn weather is moving in.  The drought is over with plenty of rain received and the landscape being lush & green. Anticipate the evenings to be cool in the 50s and the days to be in the 70s or low 80s when packing to come to Lawton. I just filled Mopsy with 93 octane and it is down to $2.56 per gallon with regular unleaded at $2.34! So we are Forwardlooking to seeing you in 16 days and for those that haven't reserved at the Best Western or registered with Gloria, you still can.  We'd be thrilled to host you and as Tom Beaudette says "We'll keep the light on"!  ROB KERN

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: