[Chrysler300] Rockers Again

Hi Group -

    I'm back with another rocker question.  Anyone  have any sources for long
rockers (maybe for four door cars rather than two  door)  My partner says he
needs the extension back to the wheel well.   I know we had a couple of sets
of long ones some time ago, but they were used up  and it has been quite some
time since.  I will check the usual sources -  just wondering if anyone has any
ideas off the top of one's head.  Please  reply off server.

Thanks,

Pete Fitch

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: