  From: jlsavard@xxxxxxx
  To: hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx ; mrreed@xxxxxxxxx
  Cc: hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxxx ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2007 2:15 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300-F - Turn Signal Question

  In a message dated 7/22/2007 1:53:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
  hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

  When the right turn signal is activated with the ignition switch in
  the ACCESSORY position, the front and rear bulbs blink almost at a
  normal rate, just a tad bit slower than the normal rate -- barely
  discernible as being longer than the left turn signal.

  This mystifies me completely.

  Any ideas, suggestions, causes, cures would be most welcome!

  I have learned through hard experience that the first thing To check in the
  case of turn signal problems is the ground(s) at each bulb. When the
  grounding is squirrely, all kinds of things can happen.

  Just my 2 cents worth....

  Joe Savard
  Lake Orion, Michigan

Yahoo! Groups Links