Re: [Chrysler300] Spring Meet update

OK Folks:
Carlton and Barb have been busting but for the last 8 months or so to
make this a great Meet. He's gone to extraordinary lengths to create
good memories for all of you.
Many said that they were tired of going back to the same old places, so
here we are, off the beaten track! They have many neat places lined up
for us to go to and fun things to do. Mix that in with seeing old
friends, looking at many new cars and lots of parking lot socializing
and we have an event you just don't want to miss.
So, for those who don't normally make many or any Meets, this one would
be a good place to renew old friendships and get back in your 300
groove! There are still rooms avaiable at both hotels, smoking only at
the Eagle River Inn and both at the overflow hotel.

Give Carlton a call (715-272-1837) if you have any questions.

I finally sent in my Registration to Gloria, so now I can ask all y'all
to "Get-r done!" We have quite a few, but some who have reserved rooms
have not yet registered with the club, and our old gal doesn't need all
that last minute work, thank you very much.

Hoper to see ya there, Ray Jones Meet Coordinator.