From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Carlton Schroeder
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2008 10:21 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Spring Meet update

Greetings,

This morning there was a big eagle circling around a little bit of open
water at the Eagle River Inn.  I'm sure you will spot some eagles and other
wild life when you visit.

Barb and I talked with Babette (the Inn and Super 8 manager) to review our
Club needs.  Babette, Inn owner Ron, Liz the restrauant/banquet manager, and
the rest of the staff all want to make sure we have everything we need and
that all guests enjoy their stay.  If you have any special requests please
let me know or ask Babette.

Recently I've been phoning former 300 Club members from Wisconsin to invite
them to the meet.  According to Gloria's records there have been 110
cheesehead - Club members over the years!  Also, I've been phoning other 300
or Mopar fans (in MN and WI) provided to me by Club members.  It has been an
interesting experience and I've been really surprised by the extent of
Chrysler/Mopar/old car interest there is here in Wisconsin.  I expect a
number of these folks to attend the meet.

Of our old Club members a number have passed away and some have cars and
parts to sell.  One nice lady asked me to inform the Club she would like to
sell her 300K cvt.  She is Dolores Price of Cadott, WI (phone 715-289-5415).
Dolores' husband Dean passed away about 10 years ago and although Dolores
occassionaly drives the K she is ready to sell.  Dolores and her son may
bring the K to the meet so Club members can check it over.

Another former WI Club member (Richard 'Mike' Martin) plans to attend and I
think bring his 300B.  Mike worked from 55-59 for the Kiekhaefer race team
and probably will have some interesting information to share.

If you know of someone with an interest in our 300's who you think might
possibily want to visit with us please provide me with contact information
and I will be glad to call them and provide them with meet information.

300ly,

Carlton Schroeder
Eagle River, WI
715-272-1837