From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of c300c@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 12:51 PM
To: rdrnr6970@xxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] stopping buy

Hi John,

I'm don't know of where you are speaking, but the first couple of times I
attended 300 Club meets ( both Clubs ), I had the same feelings you
experienced. Those feelings did not last long after I introduced myself to perfect
strangers ( funny how they had the same feelings ). Then we all relaxed, looked
at all the cars, talked to proud owners and asked for their advice on various
aspects of restoration which they were always happy to pass on and I was
glad to get this advice. That was in 1971.

Now, I am one of the many old-timers. We are glad you took the time to visit
and we hoped you would stay and ask all the questions you must have, of us.
Please don't be offended. Maybe those people were feeling the same as you and
felt the need to be shy, but not meaning to upset you.

This is really a large, happy family of 300 owners and supporters. Come back
and visit again, we will enjoy having you and your uncle. And I hope you
enjoy us as much.

300-C'ly, Gary Hagy in hot, humid Hamburg, PA

In a message dated 7/16/2008 8:13:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,