  From: Michael Reed
  To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 7:54 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Too MUCH oil pressure?

  If Shell Rotella no longer has the minimum level of ZN and P desired for our 300 engines, then Mobil Delvac Super 1300 (and other similar products) probably don't either. Is there a quality brand of motor oil on the market that does have the desired level of Zn and P?

  My research indicates that the additives STP and EOS are ineffective in raising the levels of these two components.

  In light of the mentioned changes in Federal regulations last year, any new motor oil information available to us?

  Mike Reed in cold, snowy Lake Odessa, Michigan