Re: [Chrysler300] C (and D and E?) armrest bases

Re: [Chrysler300] C (and D and E?) armrest bases

Well, by the comments it seems as though we probably have a very common
problem here. I'll keep working on the solution and report. I appreciate
all your responses. Anyone else's great solution is welcome. Thanks.

Keith Boonstra

-

Henry Schleimer wrote:

> Hello Keith
>
> My arm rest bases are buckled and cracked. I would be interested in
> replacements. I aim to finished my car within the next year so there
> is no great rush.
>
> I was previously thinking of seeing if someone over here could mould
> them in fibreglass but that would probably be expensive for a one off.
> It would however probably work out cheaper than plastic moulding for
> the number of people likely to be interested. I’d check out making
> multiples myself but I don’t think club members would like to pay for
> postage from Australia. I don’t think I would buy a wood version. If
> it came to that I’d make up my own as I restore old furniture (as well
> as cars).
>
> Let me know how you get on.
>
> Regards
>
> Henry Schleimer