  From: John Holst
  To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 10:00 AM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Restoration Parts...

  Has anyone ever dealt with "Vans Auto Parts, LLC" in Waupun WI.? They
  are listed locally as an auto restorer, and do not have a regular web
  site. But, they do have an extensive Ebay store listing, that can be viewed at:

  http://stores.ebay.com/Vans-Auto-Salvage-LLC

  I was looking for replacement armrest bases for the 64 300K, and
  their listing popped up. If you look at the listings, they have an
  extensive list of parts for Mopar and others that are replicas, but
  appear to be of a very good quality. I would like to know if they are
  for real, or just a couple of guys working out of their garage after
  dark. This could be a source of trim and body replacement parts or
  just another false trail in the wilderness.

  John - 1964 300K (cold and snowy Iowa, but the sun did pop out yesterday)...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)