[Chrysler300] Best New reproduction Wire wheels to match 1954 New Yorker

[Chrysler300] Best New reproduction Wire wheels to match 1954 New Yorker Wires, with locating pin hole between lug holes.

Hi from Downunder to all our 300 friends,

Looking for best suggestion as to closest reproduction of a 1954 New Yorker Wire (set of 5) currently available, best quality chrome with diecast caps etc. What is the typical New reproduction option taken up by club members looking for the reliability of a new wheel…..I want to store my original set away for special occasions!

Also can somebody tell me when lug nuts replaced bolts, our car has wheel bolts.

Just wondering the best & most reliable source, with prompt turnaround for show quality wheels,

Also, if you are looking for closest to original tires, what would one suggest?

 Best regards

Sean & Stu in Melbourne Australia

300B & 300D

IMPORTANT: This email is intended only for the person(s) to which it is addressed and may contain confidential or legally privileged material. Any dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon the content of this email by person(s) other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the email from any computer. Opinions and other information in this email that do not relate to the business of my employer are not given nor endorsed by it. Unencrypted email is not secure and may not be authentic. If you have any doubts as to the contents please telephone to confirm. Spray Nozzle Engineering / Reel - Tech and its related entities accept no responsibility for changes made to this email or its attachments after transmission from Spray Nozzle Engineering / Reel - Tech and its related entities and do not guarantee that this email or attachments are virus or error free. If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please forward this email to sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx