Re: [Chrysler300] Judging

I have a white G convertible (one older respray in original white color), and a white and gold Hurst.  When I got my 57 C, it was an originally white car that had been painted black.  It was done very badly, and to rectify the situation I had to take the entire car back down to bare metal, so I had the opportunity to go with any color I wanted.  I toyed with the idea of Gaugin Red (as I had previously had a gorgeous black 55 C300 that looked fantastic for 10 minutes at a time- just after dusting/polishing), as I really wasn't thrilled with the prospect of yet another white car in the stable.  At the end of the day, I stuck with what the trim tag said and used the proper white color.  It looks very nice, and some day when my daughter and son-in-law inherit it they can keep it, change the color, or sell it to someone knowing it is a bare metal respray in the correct color matching the trim tag.  I did have some difficulty in sourcing the original Cloud White color, but eventually found it for my body man.  Hard to say if I'd be happier with a red car or a 'correct' car, but what's done is done.  At the end of the day, I'm happy with my decision, and hopefully some future owner will be, too.