Re: {Chrysler 300} 300 F Engine overheating

Re: {Chrysler 300} 300 F Engine overheating

Steve
I think I’ve mentioned this to you before, but one of the easiest things to check first is whether the fan clutch has seen its day.
With your engine shut off, try to give your fanblades a flip. If it shows little resistance and just spins, you’ve found your problem. I have a new fan clutch for you if that turns out to be the cause. it’s an often overlooked reason for overheating and a cheap one to fix.
Keith Boonstra