New Swap Meet ads

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caaccMMb7yoMza/ Sharebuilder

Hi all,

Below are the latest listings on the '62 to '65 Swap Meet page.

Enjoy!

Gary H.

========

FOR SALE

1962 Plymouth Valiant V-100, 2 dr. post sedan. Bucket seats from a 65
Valiant. Gray  on gray carpet. New 225 S-6, Power steering,
Pushbutton Automatic, Paint Job 1995 Summer, Two stage Lt. Blue, with
white top, Single stage. Original Crager S/S 14 inch rims
5 on 4 inch bolt pattern. Body Work and restoration 90-95. Front breaks
and suspension, Front And Rear Sway Bars. All original parts. Radio AM.
factory Frt. Seats and headliner. New 2001 heater and parts complete -
Need Installation. $5,000.00 O.B.O.
Contact:  Mike: 310-580-4278 (May 1, 2004)

1962 Dodge 440  CONVERTIBLE, factory 318, AT, restoration started of a
good solid southern California vehicle, $4500.  mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(May 1, 2004)

1963 Plymouth Sport Fury, 63,000 actual miles, HP 440, 4-spd, originally
a 383, 3-spd car. Very dry and straight, strong runner, needs paint and
minor interior work. $8500 obo, (405) 762-1718. SLarson501@xxxxxxx (May
1, 2004)

1963 Dodge Polara four door Sedan - Ivory with original interior in
GREAT shape with a dash pad that is PERFECT and needs no replacing. Car
could use a paint job, but would be an EXCELLENT daily driver. Original
318 motor with 66,000 miles on it  WORKING FACTORY A/C!!!. Impress your
boss, be the envy of your friends and be COOL this summer as everyone
else sweats in their minivans.  Price $1600.00 OBO!!!  Email for pix and
to answer any questions.  Car is running and driving and ready to go!
Email
me at xnrfan$$$$comcast.net or call 253-445-0174 (Seattle, Washington).
Remove "$$$$" with "@" to reply in Email. (May 1, 2004)

1963 Dodge 330. 4 door. It has the original Slant 6 with push button
Tranny. The car runs very good. I drive it every day.
However I am unable to keep the car any longer.  Although the car runs
great it could use complete restoration and would make a
great father son project or just a good project for a beginner. $1200.00
or best offer. Car is in California. Comes with extra
carbrator, gauge assembly and push button unit for the tranny.
martiancadet@xxxxxxx (May 1, 2004)

WANTED:  1962 Ply. B-body  R/H  front fender (rust free) contact Rob  --
classicpenn@xxxxxxx     (May 1, 2004)

Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caaccM4b7yoMzf/ Children's Int'l

----

b7yoMz.