1964 Barracuda 4 speed V8 for sale

Graduate in less than 13 months with AIU?s Online virtual
campus. Classrooms and student service as close as your
computer. Highly accredited, study anytime ? anywhere.
caaccM2b7yoMza/ AIU

Hi all,

I'm passing along a lead that I got via an e-mail.

The contact information is the seller's phone number, not me.

Thanks,
Gary H.

"Not sure if this is the right place for this info.  There is a 1964
Barracuda for sale locally that I ran across. On May 20, 2004. Since I
am not a Plymouth person (I collect Pontiacs) Im not sure of how rare
these are.  This looks as if it has been sitting for a long time and
appears to have some rust and bondo.  However, it is a V8 with 4sp on
the floor and appears to be mostly intact.  It was sitting a rural
corner with $1800 painted on the window. Since I do collect old cars I
hate to see them wasted or go to someone who will screw them up. --- The
phone number on the window is 559.271.1451 (Fresno, CA)"

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMSb7yoMzf/ ExpertCity

----

b7yoMz.