RE: trans brake and high stall converters

RE: trans brake and high stall converters

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMSb7yoMza/ ExpertCity

The beauty about Franks converters is that the 3800 converter will
almost
drive like a 1200 to 1800 converter. It will not be sloppy around town.

Now to answer your question about the "Flash" on the 2800 to 3800
converter.
It depends on the amount of torque your motor is putting out, the weight
of
your car etc. I would guess that a 440 with a 509 should flash close to
3800.

Earl

hi i got a question about dynamics 'positive angle' design and why the
2800
to 3800 spread on the stall speed.  does that mean its not slippin at
2800 but
u can still run it up to 3800 b4 stall? if so how does that work? tia
ted

also i wanted to throw in i put a mp 484 cam in it and i think im going
to go
up to a 509, this tc and/or c.i.'s of airflow (both?) makes the 484 seem

mild. i think it could easily handle it in traffic. i got a old a/c
condensor and
flushed it with alcohol and blew it out good and made me a xtra large
tranny
cooler. works pretty good. dont know what to do about fuel pump, qjet
has been
pulling it dry in 1st. i think a bigger cam would put the top end at
very much
likable stage.

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee DiscoverR Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback BonusR
award* Start Saving Today - APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
caacf0DbV1hOjf/ Discover Card
----
directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will
protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the
content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caaccMMb7yoMzf/ Sharebuilder

----

b7yoMz.