From: Sean <pobolt@xxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: gas tank capacity?
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:25:43 +0000

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caaclxSbV7tWJa/OmahaSteaks

Hi, guys

About the gas tank on my 1964 Fury:

1.  The replacement tanks are 15 gallons, yet my car supposedly has a 19
gallon tank.  What gives?

2.  My original tank is undercoated and solid with no leaks.  Should I
even bother replacing it?  I've been told the inside gets all nasty.

3.  My fuel gauge only goes to 3/4 tank when full.  Is that a problem
with the sending unit?

Thanks for the help!

Sean Bolter

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caaciqZbV7tWJf/Sharebuilder

----

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically invest weekly or monthly and build your future. caaciqZb7yoMzf/Sharebuilder

----

b7yoMz.