Collectables.....64 Dodges

[AD removed for archives]
Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caacpgGb7yoMza/ExpertCity

 Hi
        Don't know how many of you folks collect the 1/18th die cast cars but I just recieved a  few  beauties!!! The Highway 61 '64 Dodge Golden Aniversary edition (only 708 made), Bud Faubel's '64 "Hemi Honker" and Bill Mavericks '64 Hemi Dodge. I would highly recommend these to anyone who fancies the '64 Dodge,the detail is superb as well as the overall finish
of the cars. If you have a '64 Dodge in the Garage then you need one of these diecasts on the shelf.
Bud Faubels car is being produced especially for Mopar performance parts by the Marketing Incentives Corporation who have produced a whole series (seven in all)  Faubel's is the only '64 the rest of the series is comprised of  "A" body race cars representing later Racing greats.
Just figured I'd drop a line......

Wally

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE Mortgage Quote from Mortgage War. Simple application
for mortgage information. If you're ready to get a quote click
now!
caacpgib7yoMzf/411Web

----

b7yoMz.