From: SCOTT OSTROWSKY <SMOSTROWSKY@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ENGINE INSTALL
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:29:38 -0400

[AD removed for archives]
Stories from the Civil Rights Movement. Extraordinary stories,
ordinary people. Share your memories today!
caacpgMbWhYkEa/AARP

I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE INFO I HAVE BEEN RECIEVING OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS TO HELP ME ALONG WITH MY PROJECT. I AM REACHING THE POINT WHERE I AM JUST ABOUT READY TO DROP IN THE MAX WEDGE AND TRANNY. I NEED SOME TIPS AS TO WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DO THIS. WHAT DO I NEED TO HAVE IN BEFORE I DO IT, AND WHAT SHOULD I WAIT TO PUT ON UNTIL AFTER IT IS IN.
I HAVE THE SUSPENSION IN AND THE 4 WHEELS ON THE GROUND. HOOD IS OFF. DO IBOLT TRANNY & MOTOR AND ANGLE IN? PUT IN SEPARATE? SHOULD STEERING BOX GO IN FIRST? FACTORY HEADERS IN BEFORE ENGINE? QUESTIONS OF THIS SORT IS WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR.

THANKS AGAIN,
SCOTT
63 330 MAX WEDGE CLONE

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caacpgIbWhYkEf/Sharebuilder

----

[AD removed for archives]
Stories from the Civil Rights Movement. Extraordinary stories, ordinary people. Share your memories today!
caacpgMb7yoMzf/AARP

----

b7yoMz.