The Day a Chrysler Blew a Chevy Guys Mind!

The Day a Chrysler Blew a Chevy Guys Mind!

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacvgtb7yoMza/MyDietPatches

Group,
    Well Sunday a friend of mine, a Chevy guy, and I went to a junkyard near
here to get a '76 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham.  The car was a 440 auto in
pretty good shape but Greg wanted the 440 for his '75 Dodge truck (got in a trade
for work).  Anyway, he wanted to make sure it ran before pulling the motor
and that the trans pulled.  He figured it would take all day to get it running
if at all.  The car had been sitting for 10 years in the back of the junkyard.
Well, Mack the junkyards owner hauled it to my house and one battery and some
new fuel later the car was running smooth as silk!!!  With a smile mixed with
aw Greg stood dumbfounded that the car started like it had been parked that
morning!  My father's response over the phone was, "No damn Chevy would do
that!"
    Greg is still in aw!  The engine is being readied for the truck.  It
seems that he may be turning a corner and moving toward Mopar fan!  Boy I thought
I was the influence!
Oh yeah, anyone need '76 New Yorker parts?  Nice car with working power
options.
Rick Rice
'64 Fury
7 '65 Coronets
'65 Belvedere II
'66 Belevdere II
'67 Fury II Wagon
'86 600 SE Turbo
'95 Dakota Sport 318 5 spd

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.
All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards, & Bad Credit.
caacvgub7yoMzf/411Web

----

b7yoMz.