Re: more questions about my elec.ign swap

Re: more questions about my elec.ign swap

[AD removed for archives]
Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
caadlVAbOyW3Na/ProductTestPanel

whats the diff between petronix 1 and 2?
   neal zimmerman , eugene oregon

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:40:57 -0400, "Menko Johnson" <menkoj@xxxxxxxxx>
said:
> Lots of people like it just fine, only problem being if it dies, you
> have to have your points in the glovebox to get ya home.  Just the
> same as the case of your HEI dying.  its certainly the most painless
> route.  But $90 is steep.  I've got a few people I've seen on ebay
> selling he Pertronix I kit for $60, and the II for like $75 on ebay...
>
> MJ
>

> On 4/14/05, Robert neal zimmerman <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > [AD removed for archives]
> > Is your PC running slow? Try a FREE PC Health Check today!
> > caadlCkbOeqpPa/PC Health Check
> >
> >  I know we just talked of this a  week ago but of course I wasnt paying
> >  attention, the guy at the store also suggested looking in to the
> >  Petronix  kit for 95.00dollars.
> >       Any good? or Bogus? Remember - "street car"
> >    Neal Zimmerman,Eugene Oregon
> >
> > [AD removed for archives]
> > Personals at Meeting Friends Online.
> > Find your perfect partner...We're here to help.
> > Click below to register for FREE and start connecting!
> > caadmZ5bOeqpPf/MeetingFriendsOnline
> >
> > ----
> > Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!
> >
> > '62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:
> > http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.
> >

> --
> Menko Johnson
> menkoj@xxxxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
Click Here for the #1 Investigative tool on the Net!
caadlCpbOyW3Nf/Web Detective

----

bOyW3N.