new additions to Swap Meet

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caadtaKbOyW3Na/Sharebuilder

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE
1964 Plymouth Fury 426 4 speed car with 66,482 miles, stored for decades
as a Stage III motor and trans was stolen in 1966. Typical lower quarter
panel extension rust and driver side floor pan, Add some dead Silver
paint and frayed front vinyl and that's 90% of the bad. Missing engine,
but easy cure have two 426's, complete and standard ready to ship. Plus
3rd block, B & M 727, and many 4 speed with ball and trunion flange.
Real deal. Real data plate and original title. Buy cheap now and restore
it better than factory with Sikeens, forged pistons, SS valves,
balancing, CenterForce clutch and more with better technology 41 years
later. Have jpg's, and parts inventory as well. Marine Corps Tank has
put this car on hold or for
sale. E-mail works best, r.states@xxxxxxxx  but if necessary I can be
reached at night by telephone 516 239-8503.

1964 Plymouth Savoy. Gold, '64 stage 3 max wedge heads and intake, auto,
Dana 60, nos seatc. org. nice door panels, orig. floors absolute rust
free and cowl, 62,000 org. miles. $23000. Frank in
Seattle 206 3673215 or email: moparfromhell@xxxxxxxxxxx

1964 Plymouth Sport Fury. New 440, Keith Black pistons, Hughes Stage I
heads, Hughes cam, Mopar headers, Barry Grant Speed Demon carb,
stainless exhaust with Flowmasters, 727 reverse manual valve body trans,
TCI stall converter, new 3.91 SureGrip rear end, console shift with B
and M shifter, disk brakes on the front, less than 500 miles on motor,
trans, and rear end. The body is straight and very little rust, I have
lost interest and would like to sell. 505-461-3282 day 505-576-2992
evenings.

1965 Plymouth Belvedere I 2dr post. Has no title or serial numbers,
missing hood, windshield and interior. Rust in quarters and bottom of
fenders. Frame is good. Have parts that go with car. I bought in a
package. Need to sell by June 15th because lost my storage. Looking for
fair offers. Have pictures. e-mail joliverio123@xxxxxxxx

Parts Wanted 1965: 1965 Dodge Coronet 500, need quarter panel trim,
rocker moldings and wheel opening trim. Also need trunk filler panel,
taillights, and trunk medallion. Contact e-mail me @ jonnjen@xxxxxxxxxxx

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!
caaa9eYbOyW3Nf/TopOffers
----

bOyW3N.