Re: rocker

if i misread his specs, then it is me who is getting
too old for this stuff:-}

i will not hold you responsible for the end result,
but  since hearing this is a stick for stick swap, i
am going to plan this for the next winter project,
after five years of nothing but abuse, the engine is
ready to be torn down anyway. (though i expect it to
look like new. lol)

if all it is going to cost me is 200 bucks for 4
tenths, that is a cheap enough number to gamble with,
if it doesn't work, then i will still have the
ultradyne to fall back on.

i have been running crane gold rockers with no
problems for many years, and can't really afford to
gamble on rockers and cam. i hope you can see my
point.

tom
65 satellite

--- Don Dulmage <big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> All his specs give ratios for both 1.5 and 1.6 even
> 1.7 in my spec sheets. That is because these are
> lobes available , not specific cams . It is a bit
> different way to list for sure but there is a
> reason.
> That is just so ford 1.6 and BBchevy 1.7 buyers will
> know what the net cam lift is. it is not in any way
> a suggestion that these are necessary.
> If you're happy with your cam dont worry about it.
> if you heart isnt really in it  then it would be
> pointless to pursue it. And if you werent happy with
> the results it would be all my fault.
> I am too old and worn out to carry that load any
> more.
> Don
>
> Author of
> Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
> Old Reliable (Mopar)
> http://stores.ebay.ca/Don-Dulmage-Enterprises
> removed]
>
> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> The Patented Natural Weight Loss Product Is Now
> Available
> Miracleburn® is the only product with Hoodia &
> Advantra-Z
> Get a Free 7-Day Sample plus a Free Promotional Gift
> Card
> caadCUVbOgXg2f/Urban
> Nutrition

> ----
> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e.,
> send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well
> as other personal messages only to the intended
> recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This
> practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total
> volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to
> Mopar topic.  Thanks!

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com