To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2005 12:02 AM
Subject: Re: 1965 Coronet dash pad

The 500 dash pad covers 2/3 of the top of the dash and
around the speaker grill.

The 440 covers only 1/3 of the top of the dash and not
around the speaker grill.

Some Coronets came threw with no padding at all.
Only the premium models had the full padding.

Jay Rod. 65 Coronet 500

--- Don Hudson <mopar4me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Your free subscription is supported by today's
sponsor:

Testers Wanted!
Take online surveys, earn Amazon vouchers.

caadHvhb4sTFDa/MediaTransfer

How can you tell the difference between 440 and 500
dash pads? I would
think the width (dash end to dash end) would be the
same. Do you mean front
to back is different? I have a complete dash
including very nice pad,
instrument cluster, glove box, original radio and
uncut bezel plus all the
dash mounted AC vents. Was told it was out of a 500
but the dash pad looks
the same as my 440 pad.
Don.
----- Original Message ----- From: "killerjay rodskie" <krodskie@xxxxxxxxx>