Re: cam brakes etc

Many of the disk conversions call for the bracket/pads
to front mount to clearance the banjo fitting on the
flex brake line when retro-fitting ...especially B
bodies.
  The mushy brake feel can be air in lines or master
cylinder...(not properly bench bled on mc...not
totally purged on the lines at install)...when
bleeding lines start at the FAR wheel (passenger side
rear) and
then progress in that manner to end up at driver side
front.)

The mushy can also be a result of an improper residual
pressure valve ... even an improper MC if not a dual
chamber set-up properly done for front disk/rear
drums...like Don D. says...in the old days we didn't
know disk from dirt! Only very expensive
American,British and Italian Sporty cars had them as
standard equipment, but the cars still stopped...no
mush, no computers!.

Hope this hlps some
Bob Fortson