Re: FOILED BY PERVERSE MASTER CYLINDER

Follow-up question:
How do I double check before I install the replacement that it is different
than the one in my car? Is there a way to tell if the parts store gives me the
 wrong type again?
Also, regarding theory, is my assumption correct that if you put a front
disc type master cylinder in a car with drums front and back, that it will  lock
up the rear brakes way before the front brakes?
Thanks K and D for your answers and for anyone who can help me with my
follow-up questions.
Paul

In a message dated 6/26/2007 12:44:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,