Re: Repainting my bottom

Doug you are the man.  Thanks so much!  I don't think I can get the
same color and it will inevitably look strange.  I will start with the
primer grey, and see what I can go with from there.  Since I am using
a rattle can, shiny colors will be a bad plan ;)

And just to note, the rust red, was rust ;)  I am still picking flakes
of the stuff out of my ears and eyes from all that grinding.  The good
thing was I found the rust looked worse than it was...there were no
holes at all.  Not bad from granny's little ride!

Thanks again Doug!

MJ

--
Menko Johnson