RE: New Chrysler Corp. commercial

OK I can't belive this GM (junk moters) just did a add hipe
because there rocks with wheels were not selling.
I know because I was there,  I raced a max wedge 64 Plymouth Fury
on the street and possible ran against every GTO in the midwest
made a decent living off it too. One guy I ran belived his sales man
so much that i ran him five different times than he took it back to his
dealer each time and had it tuned. after losing,final results i took him
to my Dodge dealer and he traded his GTO in on a 67 340 Dart.
Carl

64 hemi Fury
68 cuda f\s
74 Dodge van