Re: Been away from the list a couple years

Re: Been away from the list a couple years

Hi Don.

Thanks

An FYI, That options list you sent me for my Dart some years ago helped
out a little, When I finally did get hold of the build sheet for the
car, it was only 1/3 of a page, the rest had rotted away.  My brother
had removed what was left and laminated it, and I finally got it from
his file some about a year ago.  What few options were legible on the
page matched right up to what was in/on the car.  (except for the 14
inch Steel wheels).

Glad to see you're still here.  ;-)

--Tom

--