RE: Disappointing Discovery / ID'ing a Poly

RE: Disappointing Discovery / ID'ing a Poly

Hi Bill,

   Here is what info is 318 specific. I sent the full info to you direct.

Casting #         CID        Year-Yr          FMLY          Remarks
2264230-         318     1960-67                A            POLYSPHERE
2466090-         318                               LA
2468230-         318                                A            POLYSPHERE2532630-318-   318                                A            POLYSPHERE
2536030-318-   318      1967-75              LA2566080-         318                               LA
2806030-         318      1967-74              LA
4104230-318-   318      RACE ENGINE       LA             PAINTED ORANGE

  I hope this helps.

                    Dan

  62 Newport (x 5)
  62 300