Re: What about this sticky goop in my gas tank?

Re: What about this sticky goop in my gas tank?

Now imagine a whole tank of that which has become a solid! I know a
guy that found a 63 Valiant 100 last year which was sitting in a
garage since 1969! The gas had turned into gel. NASTY!!!

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert