Re: 1st trophy

I agree...ANY trophy is a good trophy! CONGRATS! I got a trophy last
year for my all original 21 Model T Depot Hack that was in the
category "Best Under Construction". At first I wasn't sure how to take
it but I rapidly decided...why not?! I also got a top 25 out of 250+
cars that day and was the only person to get 2 trophies @ the show.

Congrats again!!!

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert