65 426 W Chrome Air Cleaner

Hi All,
   For those of you that have an original 426 W Chrome unsilenced air
cleaner with the red and yellow Mopar decal still on it, could you
please tell me what the decal says the part # for the air cleaner and
air filter are. The repro decals I keep seeing do not match the part #'s
that are in the original Mopar parts book. I am trying to restore this
car as original as possible and dont want to put on a decal with wrong
part #'s, thanks in advance for your input.

      Cam Cutler / Penticton BC / Canada
      65 Satellite 426W 4speed
      66 Charger 383 4Barrel

----