Re: rare parts value?

I have a tach you can have for $500.00  Dave O
----- Original Message ----- From: "fmichael graham" <intiaboats@xxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: rare parts value?

Sounds absolutely nuts to me. I suppose if a builder
had everything but, it might be worth it. Geez, MoPar
would probably be turning them out if they figured
that this was the going rate. At this rate, if I ever
find an original console tach for my '65 Sport Fury,
the asking price will probably be about 5 grand!
Mike

--- "Doug A." <D170A833@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Completed eBay auction for rare 1963 Dodge Part.
Realisticly priced?  or out of sight?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1963-Dodge-Max-Wedge-auto-heater-delete-dash-trim-NOS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33705QQihZ001QQitemZ110227327365QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

"1963 DODGE Automatic heater-delete dash trim,
original, NOS.
excellent condition.  This is ultra-rare.
Automatic and
heater-delete.  Many clones and original cars are
built with other
plates with inserts of some sort.  this is
original.  a dealer take
off or NOS piece.    It is not perfect, but it is
close.  the silver
paint has some nicks.   price may seem high, but
there aren't many of
these like this around, and of those that are
around are unlikely to
be on the market anytime soon. 2290173 2290174."
$2500 OBO

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e.,
send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well
as other personal messages only to the intended
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This
practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total
volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to
Mopar topic.  Thanks!

----

----