RE: Head light switch knob

Mike there should be a button on the flat side of the switch itself.
Push the button in and pull the knob and shaft straight out. There is a
little detent on the end of the knob which is stopped by the button to
keep it from coming out which is why you have to push the button in to
release it. It is not difficult once you see what I am talking about.
Good luck. Chris

1963 Dodge Polara Max Wedge clone

Chris Pape
President/CEO
Monroe Litho, Inc.
39 Delevan Street,  Rochester, NY 14605
585-454-3290 Main       585-454-5092 Fax

Visit our booth at the Go Green Expo
New York April 26 - 27
www.gogreenexpo.com