Re: Dash paint

yeah, check the detailed paint instructions on the website listed with
paint chips.   some, if not all, of the suedes can no longer be
cross-ref'd for inexpensive single stange paints.  i've come across
this twice.  But a paint supply show can add a flattening agent to a
mix.  on 62-63 B-bodies, the inst. housing that stands off
from the metal dashboard is painted a suede, and the dash is gloss.
on the 64-65 A-body and B-body dash, its pretty obvious to see where the
suede begins and the gloss ends.

----