New 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page Listings

New 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page Listings

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2009.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

1962 Plymouth Sport Fury convertible for sale with factory 413 Max Wedge Golden Commando option. This car is the only known survivor of the 13 Max Wedge Sport Fury convertibles built in 1962. It has a Red exterior, Black/Red interior, and White convertible top. Fully restored to Concours condition, it was judged 1st place Early B-Body at the Mopar Nationals the first time it was shown. It is the best Max Wedge restoration anywhere, featuring all matching body numbers, and date code correct mechanical parts. Engine, transmission, rear end, carbs, distributor, and radiator are all correct casting/stamping numbers and date code correct. It has all of the correct Max Wedge engine accessories, wiring, exhaust, brake lines, right down to the correct speedometer pinion adapter.
The Sport Fury is a rustfree, Western car with full documentation back to the original owner in Missoula, Montana. Purchased new at Troy Motors in Harlowton, Montana, it was street driven in Missoula, and raced on occasional weekends in Spokane, WA, until the owner moved to California. He moved back to Montana in 1964, where the car remained until 1995. Because it was not seriously raced, it was never caged or tubbed, cut up or wrecked like so many of the sedans. The restoration was completed in 2000 using all NOS or restored original parts. Full decoding and inspected by Galen, Darrell Davis authentication, and title history from Montana completely authenticate this truly rare and unusual car.
This is a striking example of the Exner design coupled to the raw, gut wrenching power of the Max Wedge. What was highly coveted and desirable then, is even more so today. Asking $195,000.00. Partial trade considered for early Hemi or Max Wedge project cars. Contact Joe at 715 355-5593 See pictures: http://s738.photobucket.com/albums/xx22/hemijordan/1962%20Sport%20Fury%20Convertible%20-%20Max%20Wedge/  (August 21, 2009).

1964 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible for sale. Hard times are forcing me to sell my 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible. It is one of only 194 known to still be titled. The body is in great shape, engine is stuck, A/T on the floor. Top frame is good, top is gone. I have front seat frames, back seat and door panels missing. Floor is surprisingly not real bad, just a few small holes, under side is solid. Grill and rear chrome is not beat, good windshield, door, and rear side glass. Car has good title, VIN#3441237075. I do not realy know what the value of this car is so any input would be helpful. gene.groves  AT yahoo.com  (Replace the AT with @ to contact. August 21, 2009)

WANTED

Wanted: 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury rear back seat material only. Looking for used, original, in very good shape. Red with white inserts. Looking to repair front bucket seats on a survivor car. Contact John Wask  jswask AT msn.com (Replace the AT with @ to contact. August 21, 2009)

----