Re: Mufflers

I had the TTI 3" w/DynoMax's on my Plymouth and loved the sound. Low Rumble with a great sound when you romp on it.

--Tom

Christopher Gleffe wrote:
Howdy there,

I just ordered my 3" Max Wedge System from TTI. They customized me the pipes to work with the Dynomax UltraFlow Welded Mufflers.

They have the deep mellow sound of the Super Turbo´s from Dynomax but are more brutal and much more louder.

The pipe goes diagonal through. Riot....

Let´s see how they work on the German Autobahn with pedal to the metal.

Sincerely,

chris