MY LIFT IS UP!!! WOOHOO!!!

Well, I finally got my lift installed and working. It's an overhead
10,000 LB and has 13' tall coulmns. I love the lift, and it seems to
be of good design with only a couple of things I would call bad or
drawbacks. One is the directions. The Chinglish in these things is
poor @ best with a severe lack of detail and really poor detail
diagrams. If I didn't have half a mechanically inclined brain, I would
have been in big trouble during the install. The only other thing I
noticed was that the bottom of the hydraulic rams just float inside of
the bottom of the columns with no centering devise. There is no issue
with it other than is seems odd that it floats like it does. Is this
common?

The only thing I'm having trouble with is the adjustment of the main
cables. Unloaded, the carriages move up evenly, but not loaded. The
directions don't detail an adjustment procedure so I'm hoping someone
here might be able to help me out. Any hints?

--
Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo62008.html

----