Re: B body disc brake

Just my two, but if it is going to be a daily driver I would use poly for
sure based on longevity.  On our cars that get driven a few thousand miles a
year rubber is just fine and $$ lighter on the pocket.  Also in another 50
years when it needs to be redone again I guess I will let whom ever owns my
cars worry about it.  That said in the past the poly bushings gave a stiff
ride like a log-wagon, and on my Challenger that was acceptable and expected
but not comfortable on a long ride.  Polygraphite technology has come a long
way since I did my Challenger and unlike in the past the ride is greatly
improuved.  I just completely went through my Sport Fury's suspension last
summer and used Poly bushings and was happy beyond my expectations.  I was
leery at first and a proponent of rubber for cruisers.  I had a challenge
from a distributor that if I did not like them he would pay to have rubber
reinstalled.  Well, the Poly's are still there.  My Sport Fury has power
steering and I actually have a little road feel in it.  I'm done!

 Herb

1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361
1959 Coronet 326 Poly
1963 Fury 2D/HT 6.1