From: "Butch Edison" <waedison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 12:58 PM
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Torqueflite adjustments

I took a good look at my kickdown assembly. As I move it to the rear, it
hits the firewall. Can anyone recommend an aftermarket assembly that
will fit my 64 with a 383 and one 4-barrel? Thanks/Butch/Ferndale, WA

W.A. Edison wrote:

Herb, it will be weeks before I work on the transmission, but would like
to query you on another quirky thing about this torqueflite. It's a
floor shift. When I push the shift lever from 1st to 2nd, it does not
shift until I push the shift lever about 1/8" more. Same from 2nd to
drive and drive to neutral. Is this something I adjust outside the
transmission? Thanks/Butch/Ferndale, WA