To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: Torqueflite adjustments

Hi Butch,
How's everything out in Washington? It's been a long cold winter here so
far. We've had a couple weeks of sub zero temps as low as -30 and about 50"
of snow so far. At this rate, I can maybe get my cars out by the 4th of
July. I ended up using the kick down cable set-up from Bouchillon
Performance on my 65 Satellite and was very impressed with the quality and
performance of their set-up. It uses a cable much like later model Brand X
cars and comes complete with very good instructions. I have also bought
other products from them and recommend them highly.  Thing Spring.
Stevan Miner
Miner Auto Service
Winnebago, MN