RE: AV Gasoline in the "Old Days"

When I worked at an FBO in the 70's we had a stock car guy who used to
come out and buy 110/130 octane fuel.  I asked the aircraft mechanics
about it but they never could give me a satisfactory answer.  But the
circle tracker was there every weekend in the summer so I guess it
worked ok for him.

Paul L.
'63 Sport Fury
440/727