Re: 392 Hemi

${top_text_ad}
Dave,

I LOVE the idea of a 392 HEMI in a 62-65 B! It's probably the ONLY
non-stock swap that I would do...just because it's so cool &
different. That's why I love Mopars...anyone can & will drop a 350
into anything. How many people put 392 HEMI's in? GO WITH IT! You'll
be glad you did and have one of the coolest rides around!

Bill

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 10:29 AM, Dave64 <lt7dave@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Nobody has talked me out of it yet.  I'm still conflicted between what I wanted to do with the car and what I think is realistic.  I wanted to eventually put a 426 Hemi or MW in it.  But I don't think that's financially realistic for me in the foreseeable future - if ever.  I've been leaning toward plan B - a 440.  Much more affordable and realistic for me.  But that's a crapshoot too - I see some that are pretty cheap (but who knows what you end up with - could be junk), and others are up in the price range of this 392.  The uniqueness and cool factor of the 392 along with the price puts it ahead of the 440 idea, in my mind.  It's historic significance is also appealing to me (even though not correct for a '64 car).  I wasn't planning to buy an engine this soon (of course we're always looking ,aren't we?), so the timing isn't the best.  But I can swing it, and I have a gut feeling I'll regret it if I pass on it.
>
> Thanks for all of your comments, and keep them coming!  I'll definitely let you guys know what I decide.
>
> Dave

${bottom_text_ad}
----

This email was sent to: ${recipient}