From: William Cole
Date: 7/16/2010 6:35:45 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: steering wheel

It seems like I wrote a short right-up about restoring a steering wheel
and had Gary H. post it on here. I could be wrong though. Memory isn't
what it used to be.
Can you help us out here Gary?

Bill
On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 09:48:37 -0400, "Steven Charette"
<stevec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

> I wanted to look at one of those wheels at Carlisle and never got a
> chance -
> I've been told that there are some molding marks on the back of the
> wheels
> that need to be finished for the wheel to look like new - has anybody had
> their hands on a new one?
>
> SC

After

> needs

> >directly to that  person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and
> negotiations as
> >well as other  personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to
the

> >Clubhouse public  address. This practice will protect your privacy,
reduce
> the
> >total volume of  mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.
> Thanks!

> >http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/general_disclaimer.html.
> >

> > >  _________________________________________________________________
> > > The  New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your
> inbox.
> > >
> >http://www.windowslive
com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:
> WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_3
> >
> > >  --
> > >

> > > ----
> > > Please address private mail -- mail of interest  to only one person --
> >directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car  transactions and
> negotiations as
> >well as other personal messages only to the  intended recipient, not to
the

> >Clubhouse public address. This practice will  protect your privacy,
reduce
> the
> >total volume of mail and fine tune the content  signal to Mopar topic.
> Thanks!
> > >
> > > 1962 to 1965 Mopar  Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:
> > > http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html and
> >http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/general_disclaimer.html.
> >

> ----
> directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
> negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
> recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will
> protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the
> content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

--
  William Cole
  wedge64@xxxxxxxxxxx