Re: steering wheel

I also have the need to fix my steering wheel, and currently have some
KBS NuMetal epoxy on its way to my door. I've used their coatings in
the past, and ordered up some gas tank sealant for my '62 and stumbled
upon their epoxy for my steering wheel. It can be used for anything,
but I decided to pick it up for the wheel because....they have a video
of a guy using it to fix a wheel! He really goes in depth on the
grinding and repair of the wheel, and offers a lot of good tips, like
drilling out little rivet holes to ensure the epoxy grabs hold and
never lets go.

Here is the link, look for the Demo Video tabs 1 and 2:

http://www.kbs-coatings.com/KBS-NuMetal-Epoxy-Putty_p_9-19.html

I don't plan on repairing the wheel right away so don't hold out on a
review just yet! They have a flat shipping rate so it made sense to
order it now with the sealant rather than later.

- Dave

----